Salt City Rock & Blues FAQs
General Festival Information
Where and what time do the gates open each day?
Smoke on the Water
Saturday July 29th, 2023
First Street Beach (Douglas Park) 4:00P.M.
Saturday September 2nd, 2023
First Street Beach (Douglas Park) 12:00P.M.
What accessibility accommodations are available at the event?
Can we bring in coolers?
Can I leave and re-enter?
Is there a lost and found?
How do I contact the festival?
SCRB Festival Health Policy
- Portable chairs
- Only a clear Ziploc bag can be brought in with personal items.
Prohibited items? (SOTW and Laborfest)
- Weapons of any kind. Concealed weapons are not allowed regardless of whether the holder has a valid CCW permit.
- Drugs of any kind, including cannabis
- Umbrellas, beach or otherwise
- No re-entry after 8 PM
When is the Laborfest parade?
- The Laborfest parade will be held on Saturday, September 2nd and starts at 12:30p.m.
Where is the route?
- The parade route starts at the Manistee Armory and ends at the Manistee Lions Pavilion.
Can anyone participate in the parade?
- Yes, just meet at the Manistee Armory and find a Salt City Rock and Blues representative and they will set you up.
Lineup & Schedule
Who are all of the artists?
1:00-2:00 Truck Driver Bingo
2:00-3:00 Nick Veine
3:00-4:00 County Parks
4:00-5:00 Duke and the Studebakers
DJ Skeezy ( 5:00-5:30 and in between sets.)
5:30-6:45 The Salt City All Stars
8:30-9:45 Sufferin’ Suckotash
I’m a band/artist. How can I play the festival?
Please use the contact form on our website. Send any videos/audio links for our review.
Is there a schedule for performances?
View the Laborfest schedule here.
Will there be kids programming this year?
Are there Hotel packages?
How do I get to the Festival?
Will shuttles be available?
Yes- Shuttles from our own Manistee Dial-A-Ride will be available free of charge for both SOTW and LaborFest?
When do tickets go on sale?
Pre-Sale begins April 1st. and ends Sept 1st.
Where can I purchase my tickets?
You can purchase tickets locally at Sports Ink and the Manistee County Visitors and Convention Bureau. ( Tickets are $30.00. You must bring exact amount and it is cash only)
Tickets can also be purchased online for $30.00 + processing fees.
or at the gate for:
$10.00 Children (5-16)
Free Children under 5
Do I have to be 21 to purchase tickets?
LaborFest is an all ages event.
Who do I contact if I have issues purchasing tickets online?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org